Global Women's Leadership Network (GWLN) is dedicated to helping worldwide leaders strengthen their leadership skills, preparing them to transform their communities. GWLN has graduated 160 leaders who work in some of the most impoverished areas of the world. Each of their endeavors result in a ripple effect, creating new opportunities and better lives for women, girls and their families. Read about our graduates and their impact.
GWLN SUCCESSES ARE A TRIBUTE TO OUR SUPPORTERS
Without the generous support from people like you who give their time, talent and treasure, these successes would not be achievable. Our dedicated volunteers provide over 5,500 hours each year to manage and implement a multitude of projects. Funding for all programs comes primarily from individual contributions.
INVEST IN GLOBAL WOMEN LEADERS
We invite you to invest in global women leaders by making a charitable donation. We especially need your help to provide scholarships for participants of our Women Leaders for the World (WLW) program. Whether your gift is $100 or $1000, every gift makes a difference. Here are examples of how your contribution will be used.
- $150 pays for one WLW participantʼs lodging for one night.
- $250 helps one leader obtain a travel visa.
- $500 takes care of one dinner for a WLW class of 20 women leaders.
- $750 sustains IT support for three months.
- $1,000 pays for networking communication tools and training.
- $2,000 provides an airfare ticket for a women leader from a country like Kenya.
- $4,000 finances a partial scholarship for a WLW participant.
- $8,000 sponsors one woman leader for the WLW program.
GWLN is in the process of becoming an independent non-profit organization separate from Santa Clara University. We look forward to the opportunity of expanding GWLN’s leadership program and increasing our community network to achieve greater global impact. We thank Santa Clara University for their support over the past eight years.